Motor Man Fuel Injection Supply Part # MM JL50-1
1602189W00 Remanufactured fuel injector
Injector Stamped JL50-1
1986 Nissan 720 pickup 2.4L Z24I - Throttle Body Injection
wires may need to be spliced into current injector harness.
Motor Man can rebuild and return your injectors if you would like to mail them to us.
this process normally takes 7-10 days plus delivery time - allow an additional 2-3 days for delivery
Motor Man's ultrasonic cleaning service and flow testing will bring your fuel injectors back to OE specs
- Your injectors will be reconditioned to as new condition and shipped back to you, ready to install
In certain instances when an injector fails electronically due to coil deterioration or worn pintle seats, and is not repairable, we will offer a reasonable price quote for injector replacement cost.
- This service is priced per injector.
- Simply add to cart and choose the "Rebuild & Return" option.
- Add to cart the quantity of injectors you intend to send in for reconditioning
- Print your order form and include with your injector shipment.
- Be sure to wrap your injectors in protective material for safe arrival, bubble wrap will suffice.
- Current turn around time is 7-10 days.
- Orders will be shipped back to you with the method you choose at checkout.
Mail Your Injectors to :
Motor Man Fuel Injection
c/o: R&R Dept.
6246 W. Weidman Rd
Weidman, MI 48893