5235211 is out of stock - Send your injectors to us for Rebuild Service
Motor Man's Fuel Injector Cleaning Service will bring your fuel injectors back to OE Specs
- Fuel Injectors Are Carefully Examined For Cosmetic Damage
- Injectors Are Cleaned In A Heated Ultra-Sonic Tank To Remove Grease
- Each Injector Is Ohm Tested For Proper Resistance
- Injectors Are Striped Of O'rings, Pintle Caps, and Filters
- Injectors Are Bead Blasted To Remove Body Paint / Rust
- Injectors Are Washed In A Second Heated Ultra-Sonic Tank To Loosen Internal Debris
- Each Injector Is Back-Flushed In A Third Heated Ultra-Sonic To Remove Internal Debris
- Injectors are Rinsed And Purged Of Cleaning Fluid
- Spray Pattern's Are Inspected For Each Injector
- The Dynamic & Static Flow Rate Is Measured For Each Injector To Be Sure Its Performing At Proper OEM Specifications
- Each Injector Is Leak Tested At 43.5 PSI
- Injectors are Carefully Grouped Into Flow-Matched Sets Based on Dynamic Flow
- Each Injector is Polished or Clear Coated To Achieve Its Best Cosmetic Appearance
- Each Injector Is Assembled With New Components (filter, spacer, orings, pintle caps)
- Injectors Are Lubricated To Ensure Proper Functionality Upon Installation
In certain instances when an injector fails electronically due to coil deterioration or worn pintle seats and is not repairable we will offer a reasonable price quote for injector replacement cost.
- This service is priced per injector.
- Simply add to cart the quantity of injectors you intend to send in for Reconditioning
- Print your order form and include with your injector shipment.
- Be sure to wrap injectors in protective material for safe arrival, bubble wrap will suffice.
- Current Turn Around time is 1-2 days.
- Orders will be shipped back to you with the method you choose at checkout.
Mail Your Injectors to :
Motor Man Fuel Injection
c/o: R&R Dept.
6246 W. Weidman Rd
Weidman, MI 48893