1. Fuel Injectors checked for any physical damage.
2. Coils are ohm tested & load tested.
3. Fuel Injectors undergo cleaning externally with ultrasonic machines.
4. Fuel Injector bodies are bead blasted.
5. Fuel Injectors undergo internal cleaning while cycled in a reverse flowing condition.
6. Fuel Injectors are leak tested & flow tested.
7. Injector bodies are polished & clear coated.
8. New Filters, Pintle Caps, and O-rings installed.
9. Fuel Injectors are carefully grouped together in evenly flowing sets.
This product could be at a low stock level at this time however still available. Please call us regarding our current inventory status (989) 644-2695. Motor Man offers an R&R service for your multiport fuel injectors priced at $15 each. If you would like to send your fuel injectors in for a cleaning service please visit our fuel injector cleaning page to fill out the form needed to ship us your fuel injectors.